Simple chicken breast comes to life with the zesty flavors of orange, ginger and sesame in this easy lean and green recipe. Prepared in as little as 10 minutes, you’ll make this a go-to over and over again. My suggestion? Cook extra as it’s amazing chilled & sliced on salad, on cauliflower crust pizza and more!
4 tsp Stacey Hawkins Valencia Orange Oil (divided)
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, flattened to 1/2″ even thickness
- Place chicken breasts on a plate. (To flatten, wrap in plastic wrap, place on a cutting board and hit flat with a meat mallet or bottom of a medium sized frying pan.)
- Drizzle 1 tsp of Valencia orange oil over one side of the chicken and rub to coat.
- Sprinkle chicken with Toasted Sesame Ginger Seasoning. Approximately 1 teaspoon per chicken breast.
- Place large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add remaining 3 tsp of orange oil and heat until sizzling.
- Add chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side, until chicken is fully cooked and sesame seeds are slightly browned.
- Serve hot.
Medifast recipe servings / Take Shape for Life recipe servings / Optavia recipe servings / Lean and Green Recipe servings: 6 ounces of chicken as prepared in this recipe is 1 lean, 1 healthy fat and 1 condiment serving.
Check out Stacey’s Lean & Green Meal Making Systems- Make AMAZING Lean and Green meals, with little to no effort!
Get FREE weekly motivation, recipes, tips and more!
The post Sesame Ginger Crusted Chicken- a 10 minute Lean and Green Recipe appeared first on Stacey Hawkins.